Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check,
Great for protecting an area with more than one entry point. Supervised Passive Infrared (PIR) motion detector mounts on the wall and sends RF (Radio Frequency) signals to X10 or Magnavox security consoles only. It has a 40' range and 90-degree arc. Use up to 16 Motion Detectors and/or Door/Window sensors in your system. Selectable delayed or instant alarm, 1 or 2 pulse count for sensitivity control. Complete with adjustable angle wall bracket that installs in seconds with two screws.
Wall Mounted Motion Detector
Wireless Motion Detector for X10 Security Systems.
Sends radio frequency signals to X10 Security System or Digital Console model PRO2000 in response to motion being detected in the area monitored.
Motion Detector has a special lens that 'looks' downwards for better horizontal view and greater coverage.
Designed with slider selector switch for instant triggering for maximum security or 2-movement trigger switch.
Comes with mounting brackets and installation instructions.
Requires 4 AA batteries (not included).
Installing the Motion Detector
• Attach the Motion Detector to a wall at a height of 5 to 6ft using the mounting bracket and screws provided.
Note: The Motion Detector has a special lens that 'looks' downwards. It must therefore be mounted to face
outwards horizontally, i.e. do not 'aim' the sensor downwards.
• Set the slider switch to position 1 for instant triggering for maximum sensitivity or position 2 to trigger only after two movements have been sensed.
Registering the Motion Detector with an X-10 PRO Security Console
• Fit four AA Alkaline batteries in the battery compartment.
• Press the CODE button using a pencil or other pointed object to generate a new security code.
• Set the slider switch on the Security Console to INSTALL.
• Press the TEST button on the Motion Detector. The console chimes once to confirm and the next available
zone LED lights.
Note: If the Motion Detector senses movement before you press the TEST button it may register itself automatically. After each trigger, the Motion Detector locks-out for 1 minute to save battery life.
Testing the Motion Detector
• Set the slider switch on the Motion Detector to position 1.
• Press and hold the TEST button for about a second. The LED flashes twice when you release it.
• Wait 20 seconds for the sensor to settle.
• Walk in front of the Motion Detector. The indicator LED lights each time it senses movement. Check the
coverage area and re-position the sensor as required.
• Press the TEST button to return to normal operating mode.
Note: The Motion Detector will automatically return to normal operating mode after about 2 minutes.
Note: As with all RF transmitter devices; electrical fields, metal doors/wall studs and appliances can cause interference that can decrease the strength of the transmitted signal. Re-orienting the transmitter or receiver console and antenna may increase your ability to send and receive the necessary signals. The receiver should be
mounted as high as possible for best reception.